Brief history of the conflict
- Nitasha Kaul, Kashmir: A place of blood and memory https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/openindia/kashmir-from-contact-zone-to-conflict-zone/
- Baba Umar, 2017, Kashmir’s never ending conflict, a timeline of 70 years https://www.trtworld.com/asia/kashmir-s-never-ending-conflict-a-timeline-of-70-years-11666
On human rights violation in Indian-occupied Kashmir
- FIDH. 2019. “Key Human Rights Issues of Concern in Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir,” March.
- JKCCS, 2015, Structure of violence https://jkccs.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/structures-of-violence-e28093-main-report.pdf
- JKCCS, 2018, Impact of violence on children, http://jkccs.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-Impact-of-Violence-on-Children-of-JK-JKCCS.pdf
On global solidarity
- Sainatee Ninkhong, 2019, A wave of solidarity with Kashmir is spreading across the globe, https://truthout.org/articles/a-wave-of-solidarity-with-kashmir-is-spreading-across-the-globe/
- Junaid, Mohamad. 2016. “A Kashmiri View of Pakistan: Solidarity Without Demands.” Tanqeed, October.
- Palestinian BDS National Committee, 2019, Solidarity and unity in opposing global militarisation: BNC statement on Kashmiri https://bdsmovement.net/news/solidarity-and-unity-opposing-global-militarization-bnc-statement-kashmir
- Strife: A photo essay by Masrat Zahra- http://www.wandemag.com/photo-essay-strife-masrat-zahra/
- Nilofar. 2016. “Teach Me How to Write Azadi.” August 16.
- Al Jazeera, 2018, The Kashmir conflict, explained. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDpEmvjx12I
For a more detailed reading list, please refer to the Kashmir Syllabus created by Stand With Kashmir.